Monday, July 22, 2013

E. D. Brady



Location: Raleigh, NC. / USA

 

Question:  How long have you been writing?


While I’ve only been writing novels for about three years, I used to make up stories for my friends when we were in middle school.


Question:  What was the name of the first book you ever published, and when was it published?


I published, "Remembered" in December. Then, I published "Reclaimed" and "Returned" (the other two books in the trilogy) almost right away, as I had completed all three before I published the first.


Question:  Was this book published by a publisher; or did you self-publish?


I self-published.


Question:  Tell our readers about this very first book.  (For example:  What was the inspiration for writing it, and what was it about)?


My first book, "Remembered" (The Vistira Trilogy: Book 1) is a New Adult, Romantic Fantasy that takes place both in New York City, and in a mythical world called Vistira.


Question:  Can a person still buy this book?  If so, where?

The book is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.


Question:  How many total books have you published?


I have published (3).


Question:  List all of your titles:

"Remembered" (The Vistira Trilogy: Book 1)

"Reclaimed"  (The Vistira Trilogy: Book 2)

"Returned"   (The Vistira Trilogy: Book 3)


Question:  Any future writing projects in the works?  If so, tell us about it, and any pertinent dates to go with it.


I am just finishing up a new YA, Romantic Fantasy called "Discovered". It will be published at the end of July 2013.


Question:  What is the title of your current book, and tell us a little about it.


"Discovered" is a young adult romance that is about a teenage girl who falls in love for the first time, but is unaware that her new boyfriend is keeping dangerous and deadly secrets, one of which could change the course of human existence.

Last question, if someone comes across this article and reads it, what would you like to tell them about why you think they should try reading your book or books? (Basically, what can you offer them in the way of information or entertainment)?


My books are great for anyone who wants a little vacation from reality, but with plenty of romance and fun characters.


Blog Writer's Note to Author: As a self-published author, who is currently writing a series myself I can tell you that it is a challenging task, as I'm sure your trilogy was for you.  It sounds like quite the series of books, that I might have to check out myself.  I hope others who read this interview will do the same.  Good Luck with your future book release of "Discovered"!

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of reading 'Remembered,' the first book in the Vistira trilogy and loved it. I just started on Reclaimed and am really enjoying it. I can't wait to read Discovered and look forward to its upcoming release.

    ReplyDelete