Sunday, September 20, 2015

Gabriella Kovac



  
Location: Australia, Sydney, NSW



Question:  How long have you been writing?
  
   Including my first technical book I have been writing for over 20 years.


Question:  What was the name of the first book you ever published, and when was it published?

   My first book was called “Magic Drafting” Teaching women how to make their own dress patterns. It was published in 1992.


Question:  Was this book published by a publisher; or did you self-publish?

      It was published by Kangaroo press


Question:  Tell our readers about this very first book.  (For example:  What was the inspiration for writing it, and what was it about)?

   As a trained pattern maker I felt there was a need for women to be able to make their own clothes that would fit them individually without any technical know-how.


Question:  Can a person still buy this book?  If so, where?
  
   Unfortunately it is out of print. I will be re-publishing it in the future.


Question:  How many total books have you published?

   So far I published three books.

Question:  List all of your titles =

1.)   Magic Drafting

2.)   Bobelee and Boboya (children’s book available on Amazon Kindle)



Question:  Any future writing projects in the works?  If so, tell us about it, and any pertinent dates to go with it.

   I am working on a book. A historic romance about a young man born just before WWII in remote Yugoslavia and his strive for freedom.


Question:  What is the title of your current book, and tell us a little about it.

   Georgina Holocaust stories. My book "Georgina Holocaust survival stories" Is about an amazing woman who may inspire the reader on how to think outside the square and win against all odds.
She outsmarted the Nazis during the Holocaust and then the Communists!

   The story is relevant today as it was in the past!


Last question, if someone comes across this article and reads it, what would you like to tell them about why you think they should try reading your book or books?

   I wrote Georgina Holocaust stories as a thank you to my mother for saving my life several times. It is an inspirational story written for those of us who need inspiration and motivation in their lives.


   I wanted to help others to look outside the square and live a better life.

BLOG WRITER'S NOTE TO AUTHOR: You sound like an author that really has some fascinating stories to tell.  Also, as a side note, when you manage to get your first book re-published: "Magic Drafting", please let me know.  This is a topic I would definitely like to know more about.  Good luck with your future writing, and thank you for the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment