Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Lawrence W. Gold, M.D.


Pictured:  Lawrence W. Gold, M.D.


Location: 
Grass Valley, California (U.S.A.)







Question:  How long have you been writing?

I have been writing for about 15 years.

Question:  What was the name of the first book you ever published, and when was it published?

The first book I ever published was titled:  "First, Do No Harm".  It was published in 2003' on Kimble/CreateSpace



Question:  Tell our readers about this very first book.  (For example:  What was the inspiration for writing it, and what was it about)?

      My first book, and still my most popular novel, "First, Do No Harm" (First in the Brier Hospital Series) is an accurate portrayal of medicine, its patients, and its practitioners.


Question:  Can a person still buy this book?  If so, where?

Yes, a person can buy this book at amazon here:


Question:  How many total books have you published?

  I have published 16 books total.

Question:  List all of your titles

You can view my books on my website at:  http://www.lawrencewgoldmd.com/

Question:  Any future writing projects in the works?  If so, tell us about it, and any pertinent dates to go with it.

I'm waiting for my editor to complete the final review on my 17th book.

Question:  What is the title of your current book, and tell us a little about it.

My newest book is untitled.  It's about genetic engineering, its benefits, and risks.

Last question, if someone comes across this article and reads it, what would you like to tell them about why you think they should try reading your book or books?

All of my novels have received excellent review so readers are enjoying them.  I need to attract more readers.  Medical fiction at its best is dramatic without being campy, exciting without being unrealistic and educational without being pedantic and lade with jargon.

Anything else you'd like to add that I didn't ask you, but you would like to share with our readers? 

        If you enjoy medical fiction that delivers the goods without insulting your intelligence, try the "Brier Hospital Series".


BLOG WRITER'S NOTE TO AUTHOR:Your book series sound quite fascinating.  I think it's interesting that a medical doctor would write a fictional medical series.  I'm sure it is very realistic since it's been written by an actual doctor.  I'm sure that no reader would ever have to question if what you are writing about is real and believable.  I'm sure there is no doubt about it in this Brier Hospital book series.  Good Luck with your future book and thank you for the interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment