Sunday, August 2, 2015

Marilyn Redmond




Location: Washington State

Age: 76 years old of wisdom






Question How long have you been writing?

     I have been writing for 25 years.  


Question What was the name of the first book you ever published, and when was it published?

    My first book was: Roses Have Thorns, Encouragement on evolving from pain to joy”.  It was published in 1999.


Question Was this book published by a publisher; or did you self-publish?

   Kaleidoscope Press published it.


Question Tell our readers about this very first book.  (For example What was the inspiration for writing it, and what was it about)?

    The inspiration was my own pain and growth from domestic violence and several addictions.  It is a chronological path in poetry of my traumatic life that lead to the answers that I have and share today.  My pictures are my own as I am also an artist. It was to share my experience and offer hope.  People especially in recovery from addictions and/or from distressing backgrounds especially find it encouraging.


Question Can a person still buy this book?  If so, where?

     It is still available on Amazon.com, or from me at marilyn@angelicasgifts.com


Question How many total books have you published?

     I have published two books, and hundreds of articles in magazines, newspapers, and online.


Books are on Amazon.com


Question List all of your titles =

Books:


E-Books:
"Vasanas: The Gifts That Show Us the Way"
"Incest, Love Heals the Soul"
"All Time Victim: Domestic Violence"
"Spiritual Alignment, Are You Ready for 2012?"
"Peace on Earth, Finding Your New Life" 





Other Writing is on my blog:  marilynredmondbooks.blogspot.com 

  
Question Any future writing projects in the works?  If so, tell us about it, and any pertinent dates to go with it.

     I am ready to publish my next book, “Paradigm Busters, Reveal the Real You”. This book offers details and the “how to” to move into a higher consciousness of unconditional love.  It starts out with my story of being raised in domestic violence with abuse.  Each chapter then is a principle that needs to be a basis for our life to move into a new reality.  They are the principles for creating a loving life.

     When we change ourselves, our lives create a new experience.  Learning to live in principles are the rules of the universe that we need to learn to outgrow the past and find our real self as a loving person.  We leave the past criticisms, judgments, and condemnations behind and grow into maturity.  It addresses most common problems in life, as relationships, finances, illness, addictions, mental illness and more.  It is the ultimate prescription for a life in unconditional and unselfish love. 


Question What is the title of your current book, and tell us a little about it.

     My current book is: The Real Meaning of 2012, A New Paradigm for Bringing Heaven to Earth”.  It is about changing the influence of the ego by changing your thinking from the past, harms, or traumas.  My book provides guidance and clarity in simple terms.  It is succinct in explaining the dynamics for shifting your energy.  The book is profound and priceless for understanding the dynamics for moving into the present time or the “Now” to experience your love in your life.  It gives permission to outgrow the immaturity from the ego’s influence. Today, with the new, higher energy on earth it is possible to transition into a higher consciousness often termed Christ-Consciousness.  It is for those brave enough to grow into adulthood with Divine Love.

Please email link to article to: Julia@JuliaWiddop.com


Last question, if someone comes across this article and reads it, what would you like to tell them about why you think they should try reading your book or books? 

     I can offer:  My experience is worth all the writing of any other author, as they are telling you from facts, statistics, and other limited viewpoints from third dimension. I can share my insights and the dynamics of my journey to accomplish the feat of moving into the fifth dimension of a higher consciousness from my experience.

      I have achieved the impossible dream of moving into “Heaven on earth”, emotionally.  I know that peace from within. I am living in abundance, prosperity, unconditional love, surrounded in a caring love.  As a mature person, I understand the immaturity of my past and how I found the principles too embrace life and joy.  I am no longer a victim to the past people, places or things. I am fearless and respond in love for myself and those around me.

     My writing is from a higher perspective than most writers as it is channeled from a higher consciousness.  My wisdom and understanding can move your life into a more loving experience when you are open to the changes necessary to shift your energy.  I offer “The right use of energy”. This is what Jesus came to share. 

     Moving into unconditional/selfless love without judgment, criticism, and condemnation is our goal.  It is possible today with the higher energy on the planet.  If I can rise above mental illness from a domestic violent childhood, domestic violent marriage of abuse physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, you can too. 

     I explain in the Prolog of my coming book how I came to planet Earth to show life is love and that you are love.  We came to Earth to enjoy our experience on this beautiful planet.  Removing the barriers makes this possible.

BLOG WRITER'S NOTE TO AUTHOR:  You sound like someone who's been around the block a few times.  I have to agree with you about the maturity aspect in writing.  I have found that the older I get the more I can look back at the past and see all the things I stumbled over so differently.  I guess it really does come down to age and the things each of us learns on this journey called life.  Good Luck with your writing, and thanks for the interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment